1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of kristinburke.com and/or its mobile version(s) (collectively or singularly the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Kristin Burke upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.kristinburke.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this Site is and shall continue to be the property of Kristin Burke or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site unless you are the owner.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. You acknowledge kristinburke.com’s exclusive rights in the kristinburke.com trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Kristin Burke or the party that provided such intellectual property to Kristin Burke and/or authorized its use on kristinburke.com. Kristin Burke and any party that provides intellectual property to kristenbuke.com retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
6. Site Use. Kristin Burke grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kristin Burke and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. The information on this Site is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. Kristin Burke and kristinburke.com monitor and maintain this Site, but cannot and do not guarantee the Site is free of any viruses or similar electronic destructive properties. You agree that use of this Site is at your sole risk. Kristin Burke disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. To the extent your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the Site shall be to discontinue use of the Site.
10. Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) Disclaimer. Kristinburke.com and related materials may contain the use of AI technologies including, but not limited to, AI-generated text, graphics, images, and/or audio. In the event AI technology was used as a tool by Kristin Burke to supplement, enhance, and make suggestions to the content of kristinburke.com, in which the thoughts, ideas, opinions, and the finished product are, indeed, wholly human and original to Kristin Burke and kristingburke.com, then Kristin Burke maintains copyright ownership over such content and will designate such content accordingly. Kristinburke.com was given a non-exclusive license to use such AI-generated content from third-party AI platform(s). By using this Site, you understand and acknowledge that kristinburke.com makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of third-party AI -generated content contained herein and you expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge you gain as a result of using any AI-generated content on the Site is used at your sole risk. To the extent your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the Site shall be to discontinue use of the Site.
11. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will Kristin Burke be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the Site, your Site use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site and/or content is to cease all of your Site use.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Lindsey King, who can be reached as follows:
Lindsey King, Law Offices of Lindsey King, LLC
5651 N. Lydell Avenue
P.O. Box 170054
Milwaukee, WI 53217
By Phone: 414-303-0088
By E-mail: email@example.com
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Kristin Burke or its affiliates
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of Kristin Burke or kristinburke.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Kristin Burke or kristinburke.com must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Kristin Burke or kristinburke.com.
17. Termination. Kristin Burke may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
20. Contact Information.